This Retail store allows you to go on the internet for folding beer pong table together with relaxation. The extensive excerpt of this is organized by brand,design, season, and cost. Browsing the curated selections in our outlets, featuring the leading styles and models. No matter whether you're looking for specific folding beer pong table models, or a certain size of it, coloring, variant, design or technology, in this article options are ideally offered in sections and shops.
Look at Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet that can certainly get here details, requirements, inside information and opinions. Whether or not it's a at ease to purchase on-line, we've got all the very best brands to maintain you update and recognize. Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet variety at this store has fantastic choices to provide.
ForRed Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet improvements, we provide you to check our idea retail store beneath, so you're usually receive your topper.
Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet Reviews
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Favorite Beer Pong Table, January 3, 2012 This review is from: Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet (Sports) I purchased this as my second beer pong table, and I absolutely love it. The design is sleek and high definition, the table is portable, and it is waterproof. The table doesn't even get sticky or messy, since water pools on the waterproof surface, and I can blow it off (or simply wipe with a paper towel). This is truly the apex of beer pong tables, and much better than anything I have used before. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 0 of 1 people found the following review helpful Great item and desgin is out of this world, March 11, 2013 This review is from: Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet (Sports) I purchased three of the beer pong tables. The first one was a Christmas gift. I had company and they all love it. So I went ahead and purchased two more. The design is great and the easy fold up works so well for travel. I did hear other review regarding these tables. I feel just take care of what you have and it will last quite a while. I did look into other tables, like at Spencer’s which is a local store. But they just could not beat this design. Customers service was great also. I would be this as an gift again. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 0 of 1 people found the following review helpful Sweet Table. Killer Design, January 17, 2013 This review is from: Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet (Sports) I bought this table because I wanted a beer pong table that I could take with me to tailgates and other events. I randomly came across this online and thought that it may be worth a try. Honestly, this may be the best online purchase I have ever made! Not only was it totally portable and a sturdy table, but it was easy to set up and clean after playing. This table is standard length and comes with a bottle opener and pong balls to boot! Recommended for anyone who loves shooting cups! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? |
Share your thoughts with other customers:
› See all 4 customer reviews...
Red Cup Pin Up Girls Vintage Beer Pong Table with Bottle Opener, Ball Rack and 6 Pong Balls, 8-Feet Facts:
- 8 Feet Beer Pong Table
- Folds Up with Carrying Handles
- Attached Stainless Steel Bottle Opener
- 6 Pong Balls
- High Definition Graphic
Product Description
Vintage Pin Up Girls Beer Pong Table. This table has a unique design with a stainless steel bottle opener attached.
About our Tables:
8 feet long regulation dimensions, with an easy to clean surface that will not warp like a home made table!
Folds up and has carrying handles - Transport this table easily with the carrying handles and portable design!
Feature List:
8 feet long
Regulation Dimensions
Folds/Unfolds in under a minute for storage!
Easy to Clean Surface
Avoids warping and resists spills
Lightweight Design
Durable and Tough
Custom Stainless Steel Bottle Opener
6 Pong Balls in Foam Holder
High Quality Graphics
Includes Carrying Handles
Weighs only 22 lbs.
Dimensions: 8'x2' surface area
Folds into a 2'x2' portable carrying case with handles!