folding beer pong table buying can be really a complicated knowledge. Take a few down-the-clock suggestions from a sales person on the way to find the best value.
You'll find a lot, if not hundreds, of specifics while it arrives to folding beer pong table buying. Help lower by means of the brush of selections and possible grab-offs by using the suggestions provided by an core in this article. They've got suggestions specifically from which has been part of this job, which includes useful arbitration points just like this:
If a store is willing to bargain folding beer pong table rates, then they are too costly, so ensure that you obtain them lower a considerable total. This producers contractually fixed lower limit rates that they allow merchants to trade at, so they sometimes need to price these at that minimal or overprice them and negociate. The majority of the larger chains just price them at the minimal promptly.
Regarding more information of Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) check the complete post below. And we will hear about it in the responses.
Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) Reviews
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful Very excited, June 22, 2012 This review is from: Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) (Sports) I just ordered 2 Go Pong Pro 8 Foot Premium Beer Pong Tables for an upcoming bachelor party in July. After doing extensive research and reading many reviews, I've decided that this is by far the sturdiest, most efficient table currently available. Sure, their are other tables w/ cooler graphics or some nice add-ons(bottle opener, ball-holder, etc), but when it comes down to sheer function, this one appears to be the tops. When I was making my final decision, I figured that when you're playing beer-pong, people are drunk and do dumb things. I did not want a flimsy table that would not stand up to the dumb things that will inevitably occur around my table. Thus, I went w/ the most solid choice available. I also like the higher table-top feature. I'll follow up on this review in a few weeks after testing them out. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 3 of 4 people found the following review helpful Finally!, June 10, 2012 This review is from: Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) (Sports) I never understood why 'regulation size' beer pong tables were so short. While those are great as ultra-portable tables, the low height is a total joke. These tables are the height you would use if you were to build a table yourself. The black metal finish gives them a cool look and the beefed up frame makes them almost indestructible. Once you use this table you will never be able to play on one of the short ones again. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Just ok., January 22, 2013 This review is from: Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) (Sports) I bought this because I actually prefer a higher table and the traditional beer pong table height seemed a little short for me. I like this table but no one else seemed to and, given that beer pong is a social activity, it's pretty important your guests like the table. I'll keep it because it's still an ok tailgating table and flip cup table, but I'll probably just make my own beer pong table. I would also preferred if it were smaller when closed up. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? |
Share your thoughts with other customers:
› See all 9 customer reviews...
Go Pong Pro 8 Feet Premium Beer Pong Table for Bars (Black, 36-Inch) Facts:
- 36" Table Height with Ultra Sturdy Construction Perfect for Bars and Tournaments
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Playing surface made of reinforced, waterproof MDF
- Sturdiest table on the market guaranteed
- Table folds down for easy storage
Product Description
You asked for a taller, sturdier beer pong table that wouldn't break the bank and we listened. The GoPong PRO table elevates the playing surface from the traditional table height of 27.5'' (mid thigh height) to a more natural height of 36'' (waist height). The GoPong PRO tables also incorporate a thicker aluminum frame with center scissor legs, making them the most stable and durable tables available. Even with the bulked up features, we still designed the PRO tables to fold up for compact storage. If you are looking for a premium beer pong table at a reasonable price, the GoPong PRO is for you.