Pages

Compare price 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White costs



The Internet is the topper place to purchase beer pong table with lights . It is since there is no risk of becoming explained to the store is sold-out. You will comparability much more selections, meaning you are much more likely to find exactly what you desire. A person reach store privately. You can easily go shopping when you want because the Cyberspace never ever shuts and from where ever you are because the Cyberspace does not have boarders.
Online stores and marketplaces have lower charges than retailers.

Here beneath facts, details and reviews for you to think about to buy 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White.



View Rating - More Particulars - Buyer Talks about this





48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
7 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was expecting, January 20, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White
I suppose I should have read the other reviews before buying these beer ping pong balls. I don't know that one could call these ping pong balls - they are small white balls but they seem to be made out of a much cheaper plastic than even your cheap ping pong ball. They have little bounce to them and are even a little transparent. I would not order these balls again.

All that being said, they are really cheap, and you get what you pay for, even on Amazon.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 14, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White
This item was perfect for me. Exactly what I wanted. I ordered these so that I could use them in a craft project. The ping pong balls don't bounce as well as standard certified ping pong balls do, and aren't as sturdy, however I suspected that going into it, since they're much cheaper. They still work for beer pong though! And they shipped quickly too! I was over all very pleased, and recommend these as a cheap alternative to certified ping pong balls.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars These are OK, March 2, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White
They are fine, just be advised that they bounce about half as well as regular ping pong balls. I use 'em as cat toys and I have to hurl them at the ground to get them to bounce well. No big deal, fun for all involved. Still, even then they don't fly quite as high as the older, full size ping pong balls I have.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 7 customer reviews...


48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White Facts:





    Product Description

    • Item # SV-BAL38
    • Approximately 38mm in size
    • Not professional ping pong balls
    • great for games of beer pong, carnival games and fundraisers, etc



    = Recommendation where to find this 48 Beer Ping Pong Balls Washable Drinking White available on-line and ship in US, California with fair price - CHECK IT NOW =