Pages

Compare price PR BLK Fold Table Leg costs



folding beer pong table shopping might be very a confusing expertise. Take several off-the-time guidance from a salesman on the way to receive the best value.

You can find a bunch, if not hundreds, of issues whenever it happens to folding beer pong table shopping. Assist reduce by means of the brush of selections and potential grab-offs by having the guidance offered by an expert here. They have got guidance straight from who has been function of this organization, which include useful discussion points such as this one:

If a store is eager to negotiate folding beer pong table rates, then they are too expensive, so ensure that you obtain them decrease a considerable total. This producers contractually set lower limit rates that they allow merchants to trade at, so they either need to price these at that minimal or overprice them and work out. Most of the bigger chains just price them at the minimal right away.

Regarding more information of PR BLK Fold Table Leg look into the whole content below. And let's get word about it in the reviews.



View Score - A lot more Specifics - Customer Talks about this





PR BLK Fold Table Leg Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
8 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

28 of 28 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Table Legs - Nice and Sturdy, August 20, 2009
This review is from: PR BLK Fold Table Leg (Misc.)
I bought these legs for my latest DIY Project, a custom foldable Beer-Pong Table. While I am guessing most people reading this are considering a slightly different use, mine should serve as a good test of quality, as few tables take are likely to be experience the kinds of stresses that a Beer-Pong Table, frequently battered or collapsed on by inebriated party-goers, is routinely exposed to.

As such, I am happy to say that these legs have held up extremely well under even the worst of treatments. If you are looking to build your own folding table, you will be hard-pressed to find a more solid, reliable part. The only time I would recommend a different part would be when style was your primary concern, as these are designed for function, not aesthetic appeal.

Overall, I have been exceptionally happy with this purchase, and would buy them again should I attempt a similar project. The sole reason they did not receive a 5-Star rating is the overall absence of... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars for small table only, March 11, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: PR BLK Fold Table Leg (Misc.)
I bought these legs for a small table I built. The table is only 32" wide and 4' long. That is about all these lags can stand. They are made of thin steel and stamped out parts. I threw the screws away and used my own. The table works for what I use it for, but these legs are not good for a table that is going to have heavy use.

UPDATE: The above review was for a pair of legs I bought last year. I bought a second pair this month. The hinges are made of a softer material. Due to the yellowish tent I would guess there are more tin cans in the makeup, and they are only 3/32" thick. I gave these legs high markings because they are the lowest price on the Internet. That does not mean they are not flawed. I have years of experience in machine shops and wood shops and I still had to mount these legs on a scrap plywood board and try different layouts to get them to work right. These legs can be put on four different ways, but only one way works, so it is a bit of trial and error... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars table legs, April 22, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: PR BLK Fold Table Leg (Misc.)
The table legs are OK. They will work with our 8' banquet tables, but they are not as sturdy as the legs we get when we by tables with legs
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 8 customer reviews...


PR BLK Fold Table Leg Summary:



  • Waddell #FTL 100 PR Black Fold Table Leg
  • WADDELL MANUFACTURING


Product Description

Pair, Black Enamel, Folding Banquet Table Legs, With Plastic Floor Tips & Screws.



= Advice where to look for this PR BLK Fold Table Leg accessible online and deliver in USA, California having reasonable price - CHECK IT NOW =